Friday 6 March 2015

Game of Sov - Changes for Summer 2015

CCP released a devblog covering the changes that will be coming during the summer to Sovereignty and how this will change Null Sec.

I've read and re-read the devblog at least four times now and overall I like the general direction that this will take us. I would write all about it, what I think and my own ideas but I think 99% of what I'd say has been addressed, and addressed better than I could write it, by Trinkets Friend in his post on the subject.

So head over to Localectomy and enjoy. Don't forget that TheMittani.com and EVE News 24 have covered the subject too and it's always good to have a balanced diet of these things.

2 comments:

  1. I love a balanced diet but Evenews is really starting to annoy me with their direct links to a simple forum post and bobmon voting ballots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can appreciate that, I've been caught out a couple of times and it is frustrating but Bobmon HAS done a great job in improving EVE News 24 compared to its previous Editor-In-Chief.

    Articles no longer have really annoying (or simple) grammar/spelling issues that I found would destroy my patience on the site.

    ReplyDelete