Tuesday 29 September 2015

It's WHO not WHAT you know that matters it seems

Yesterday I posted about the coming T2 Capital modules that were hinted at by ISD Rontea in their image on Twitter. I was by far not the first to have posted about this as people I showed the image to on social media had either already seen it that day or had beaten me to the punch and posted about it themselves.
However I logged in this evening and got a message from a friend where he said that that image was old news and it was good that ISD Rontea had released it as it now made it "semi-official". I queried him on his wording and he said that image had been doing the rounds of Goon specific forums/image sharing for more than a week.
Seems that it's not WHAT you know but WHO you know that gets you the heads up. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope CCP investigates market characters that reacts to the news before the news are actually released.

    ReplyDelete